May 26-28, 2017
Long Point Eco-Lodge
Are you looking to reconnect with your daughter in an authentic & heart-centered way?
Especially tailored for Moms of Girls Aged 9-14, this weekend will give you the opportunity to laugh, listen, and talk with your daughter. This experience will allow you and your daughter to build a strong foundation of connection, while your daughter embarks into her teenage years.
There is no better way for Mothers and Daughters to celebrate their bond than with a trip together, says Samantha Brown- Travel Channel Host, and ambassador to the US Travel Association. "It offers an intimate vacation, and deeper conversation. It's an overused term but it's quality time."
Are you looking for a Deeply transformative & bonding Mother Daughter Retreat? We invite you to reach-out, and connect with Us to find out more.
For a limited time, we would like to offer you a 30-minute Discovery Call. During this call you will...
- discover if this retreat is a good fit for your daughter;
- learn our approach for nurturing anxious or uneasy girls;
- ask any questions you may have about food, sleeping arrangements, etc.
- get guidance on how to describe this retreat to your daughter;
- learn about how we will provide a safe and nurturing environment for you and your daughter.
Your R&R Wellness Tribe
Gina's extensive expertise in fitness & lifestyle coaching started over 20 years ago when she became determined to discover how to really inspire change for great health. Her on-going quest has lead her to become a certified Personal Trainer, Trained Pilates Teacher, Certified Yoga teacher, Certified Life Coach, a Certified Trainer of NLP, MER and Hypnotherapy, a BioSignature Practitioner, and holds certifications in healing modalities like Thai massage, Reiki and Reflexology. Through her years of training and speaking to Olympic athletes, Fortune 500 companies, and small business owners, she’s created a system for results driven programs, life changing events and inspiring workshops. Gina holds memberships with ACMS, IFPM, ICF, BioSig, and sits on the advisory board for George Brown College's Health Sciences Programs. Gina has a reputation of being a catalyst that inspires people to undergo significant shifts in their life and finally achieve their health goals. Her recommendations are backed by the latest research and proven strategies for change. She is constantly on the forefront of industry knowledge and goes to great lengths to study with the best health and fitness professionals in the world such as Tony Robbins, Charles Poliquin, Seane Corn, Dr. Natasha Turner, and Louise Hay to name a few.
Michelle has been dedicated to the field of child, family, & women's wellness for the past decade. Her formal studies have been in Psychology and Counselling Psychology; She holds a Bachelors of Psychology and a Masters of Counselling Psychology. As a growth-mindset devotee, she has been dedicated to trainings and growth in in the field of Psychology and Cultural Change. Michelle has focused her research and practice on helping mothers and families develop a strong connection with their selves, others, and the natural world around them. Her holistic-integrative approach includes: Emotion-Focused Therapy; Mindfulness & Compassion-Based Therapy; Relational Therapy; Attachment & Developmental-Based Care; Holistic-Integrative Wellness, including Mind, Body, Heart Practices; Ecopsychology and Nature-Guided Therapy; Women's Health & Psychology. Michelle has trained with many of the leading relationship experts including and Externship in Emotion-Focused Therapy with Dr. Sue Johnson, and Satir Family Model Training from Dr. Maria Gomori of The Haven. Michelle has an extensive practice in Mindfulness, and is currently studying with Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield. Michelle is also a passionate wilderness guide, and is currently completing a publication on EcoPsychology & Healing with Nature.
Gina & Michelle have been partnering since 2014 to offer transformational programs for children and families.
They are both Moms of strong and bright young girls; their own journeys to foster an authentic and heart-centered Mother-Daughter Connection, has inspired this R & R retreat offering. Together, Gina & Michelle have inspired over 1000 mothers & daughters to stay connected during transitional times of life.
The therapeutic Experience
As a therapist, author, and seasoned teacher of transformation, Michelle has empowered the lives of hundreds of women, children and families. Now she is bringing her life-altering teachings in relationships and connection, to train parents in the practical practices and tools they need to raise radiant, healthy, happy, and powerful daughters.
Using transformative experiences and teachings you will learn to
- Create space and join your daughter to connect on the BIG topics of Life & Love;
- Create core routines that help nurture your relationship through times of change;
- Become aware of core patterns of interaction that are holding you back from authentic connection;
- Embrace a more mindfully-aware parenting style, so you can tap-into and attune to your daughter;
- Learn the art of the Rupture-Repair parenting tool to navigate through times of upset and overwhelm;
- Reclaim your connection with your daughter that is attuned to her moving into a new stage of life.
"A 5-star high-end luxury resort with glamping lodgings. Long Point Eco-Adventures is an outdoor hotel committed to an environmentally protective mission, offering outdoor adventure and accommodations that leave a smaller carbon footprint. This EcoStay certified facility delivers on this task, but they don’t compromise on ensuring a girl has everything she needs." writes Sharon Mandalaoui of Dream Travel Magazine
Your Retreat Getaway Includes
- A small vibrant village of like-minded moms;
- Expert facilitated therapeutic sessions and experiences designed to nurture connection and develop a resilient relationship with your daughter;
- Expert Guided Yoga & Meditation Classes;
- A Mom's Only Winery Experience & Soul Session at the nearby Burning Kiln Winery
- Nature-Guided Rituals & practices that will empower and ground your daughter;
- An Eco-Adventure bonding experience you will never forget;
- Two nights accommodations at the beautiful & tranquil 5-Star Glamping Eco-Lodge near Norfolk County;
- Lovingly prepared healthy & whole meals;
- And a whole lot of TLC.
Get Unstuck and transform old patterns of relating to your daughter, to unlock a strong-resilient relationship with each other.
We welcome you to join us in building your Radiance & Resilience with your daughter.